Friday, December 5, 2008

Run # 14 - Simpson Housing Services


The Cause:The mission of Simpson Housing is to house, support and advocate for people experiencing homelessness.

We know that with close, individual advocacy and support, men, women and families experiencing homelessness achieve housing stability. We are committed to Housing First: house people quickly, then provide services as needed.

- from simpsonhousing.org


Donate here.

The Run: This was by far my best run of the new streak. I still ran late but I prepared much better than before. I also didn't take a watch with me so I wasn't concerned about time and distance (expect for hitting the minimum one mile mark). I hit day # 14 with this run and it feels great to be moving along on a streak again. Quietdrive's "Starbright" was the best song I listened to during this one.

Up Next: Austin Browncoats

No comments: