Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Challenge of My Goal


I have good news and bad news with this post.

Let's start with the good news. My running streak for causes is alive and well at 24 days. Only 974 to go.

The bad news? My blog needs to be updated!

That has always been a challenge for me as I find it's easier to run every day than it is blog.

So I appreciate those still following this blog and I have a new challenge with my overall goal: keep this blog updated as often as I can.

In my defense, I was pretty sick last week and out of town this past weekend so I am at least proud to have kept up the running but I know the blogging is behind.

Hope every one is doing great.

Updates coming soon.

Run well,

CA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. Blogging can be like a job!

Marlene said...

Glad to hear the streak is going strong!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I was sick last week too.... glad your streak is still going. You Rock!

Unknown said...

Good luck on your future marathons, hope you update your blog soon! :)
~ mizuno running shoes ~