Sunday, November 23, 2008

Run # 2 - Second Harvest


The Cause:
Second Harvest, founded in 1971, leads a network of more than 300 neighborhood food banks and meal centers throughout Eastern Washington and North Idaho. Second Harvest provides more than 1 million pounds of donated food each month to help feed hungry people. (From 2-harvest.org).



The Run:

The Garmin tells me I ran 1.62 miles tonight and I'll take it. It feels good to be running again and the hills here will hopefully help me although I am not fond of them at any point during any run.

Up Next:

Animal Rescue New Orleans. Not sure where I'll run yet but I don't want to get in the habit of running just in the neighborhood by my house unless I absolutely have to. Austin has too many cool places to run to do that.

Want to help? Donate to help fight hunger.

No comments: