Sunday, November 30, 2008

Run # 9 - Network For Good


The Cause: If you're looking for a great resource to find a holiday charity this year, look no further than Network for Good. I am sure I'll use this service time and time again in my efforts on this streak because it offers a safe and secure system to search for various charities and meets the BBB Wise Giving Alliance Standards. Read more about them here. With a foundation of more than 450,000 donors contributing more than $200 million dollars via Network for Good, I am sure their success will continue in helping facilitate donations to charities and causes around the globe.

The Run: In an effort to change things up, I opted to go for a mid-afternoon weekend run. It was a great decision. The weather was perfect and I ran with my beautiful Amy around our neighborhood. I'm starting to get used to the hills and the breeze provided a nice relief. I also want to start sharing more of the songs I listen to on these runs. Today I really enjoyed "Dizzy" by Jimmy Eat World. Highly recommended.

Up Next: A recap of Monday night's World AIDS Day run.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to check out the website. Thanks for sharing. Glad you had a nice run.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Sounds like a great run and a great cause :)

X-Country2 said...

What a good cause!